Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Fashion Faux Pas

When I was a baby, mom tried to dress me up in dreadful girly clothes. Clearly, she has no taste.

Take a look at this ill-fitting garment I was forced to wear at age 4 months. I mean, really. The colors are garish and the stripes make me look fat. Anyway, who wears a collar with a tank top? I use this picture as a "what not to wear" sort of warning to hopefully spare other canines the same embarrassment.

Thank goodness she came to her senses and I am no longer forced to wear those unflattering frocks. I prefer understated fashion, such as my latest look which consists of a patent leather pink color with my name spelled out in diamonds. IZZY looks so sophisticated spelled out on my neck. Tres chic, eh?

1 comment:

Gail Dixon said...

Oh, my darling, Izabella. Mama is so sorry to have humiliated you with that horrible attire. Mama loves her girl very much!