Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Carbon Footprint?

Sparky dictated a blog post today about some claims that our Carbon Pawprint causes a danger to the earth. This is very upsetting news and mom is fighting mad. I don't really understand it all, but apparently, it takes a lot of farmland to raise the chickens and cows which end up in our dog food. Then we eliminate it later and supposedly cause another problem.

Well, excuse me for living.

Mom says not to worry. If the environmental whack jobs come for us they will be in for a big surprise. Not only will the humans risk life and limb for us, Sparky has pledged to protect us with his big, stinky teeth, so I feel pretty safe about the whole thing.

Besides, I'm a little bitty toot barely weighing in at 6 lbs, so I don't see how it's possible that I can do more damage than a SUV. Puh-lease!

1 comment:

Nadine, Chewy and Lilibell said...

This is just utterly ridiculous!!! Chewy said that he'll take care of those people too, so send them on over here!