Friday, January 1, 2010

Tasteless

Can you believe this garish outfit my humans are insisting I wear? My mom became worried about my shivering and discovered this ghastly costume in a drawer. She bought it last year and it still had the store tags on it. I expressed my displeasure then and I certainly don't approve now. This loathsome garment is not befitting of a princess chihuahua like me. A hoodie? Puh-lease! Completely and utterly distasteful. I tried to close my eyes in an effort to block out the hideousness of it all, but when I opened them, the misshapen, repugnant garment was still there.


I was able to get one arm out, and I would have succeeded in escaping from the entire outfit if mom hadn't noticed. Dad was able to put my arm back in, but not before I nipped his finger but good. I wasn't a delicate little flower about it, either. It really hurt his finger so he knew I meant business. It cost me a treat later, but it was well worth it.

I hope this cold weather goes away soon because I cannot imagine the further humiliation I might be forced to endure because of it.

3 comments:

Bob Disporto said...

Wow! These are hilarious pictrures of your chihuahua in clothes.

Nadine, Chewy and Lilibell said...

I love it!!! You look like a little pink princess in it, and it's right up Lilibell's alley!!

Draco and his Mom said...

I think you look pretty Izzy, I don't like cloths much either, but like your mom, my mom will put them on me when SHE gets cold. We have fur coats for crying out loud.
Wags,
Draco