Monday, January 19, 2009

La Dolce Vita

Last week an irritating red blotch appeared on my graceful neckline. I could not even try on my new pink necklace. Apparently, the cold weather caused my epidermis to become extremely dry. In order to relieve my discomfort, I scratched at it thinking this might make it get better or go away completely. Alas, the area became the color of crimson, as though angry at my reaction.

My caring parents thought another trip to that horrendous doctor might be in order. I prayed with all my might that this scenario be avoided at all costs. But as much as I hate the indignity of medical visits, I could not will myself to stop scraping at the annoyance.

My prayers were answered in the form of La Dolce Vita Moisturizing Cream. Made in Italy, boasting of vanilla bean and milk, it is a balm seemingly made just for me, though it is formulated for all canines. After only two applications, the unsightly redness reverted back to its healthy pink color and the itching subsided.

I highly recommend this cream to any canine who has been blessed with delicate skin and fine fur such as mine. Hopefully, my next post will be photos of me sporting my new, girly necklace. Toodle-oo!

No comments: