Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The Importance of Laps

It appears that I've got it made in this photo, right? Nice chair, cushy seat, what could be better? Well, I'd much prefer to be on a lap. If I'm not sitting on a human's lap I feel lost, insecure even.

Let me tell you what I know about laps and why I highly recommend them:
1) All laps are warm
2) Some laps are fuzzy
3) I've heard that some laps are bony, so if you have the choice between a plump human and a skinny human, choose the plump one
4) Laps make me feel safe and I never want to live without one
5) Mom's are usually softer than dad's

My wish is for every dog to have a nice, warm lap to snuggle into, like me!

2 comments:

Draco and his Mom said...

Hi Izzy, I like to lay in laps also. You are very cute in your Dads pack...sometimes I gets tired walking with my hoomans.

Kisses
Draco

Tiffany and the Munchkins said...

We prefer laps also. They are super comfy...but if we can't have a lap, we will opt for a blankie. Mom always leaves blankies around for us to cuddle in.

Chihuahua kisses,
Bentley & Lexus