Sunday, September 27, 2009

Play Time!

It took a lot of nagging to get Sparky to play with me, but it was worth it. We were in mom's office and Sparky was trying to get another nap in. In my opinion, he had slept enough. I growled and barked until he came down from the chair. Although he complains a lot about me on his blog, in reality he adores me, and will do pretty much whatever I ask of him. Once I got him on the floor, we went under mom's desk. She had to put her chair in reverse to accommodate us. Sparky ended up having a really good time! You're a good sport, Sparky!! *doggie kisses*

3 comments:

Tiffany and the Munchkins said...

You two sound like us! Lexi will whine/bark at me until I come out and play with her. I do like to play with her, but I feel I need to grumble just a little before I give in. In all honesty I would do anything for her! I do so love my little Sis.

Chihuahua kisses,
Bentley

Draco and his Mom said...

You are the little sister and even if you bug us we still love you lots. Plus it is fun to play bitey with you.
Wags
Draco

Autumn said...

Cute! I also love Chance as the silent spectator.