Saturday, November 14, 2009

Hola!

Sorry it has been so long since I've been able to blog. Like Sparky, I depend on my mama to help me write. Sometimes I wish I had hands instead of paws, but that might look weird.

Sparky has been out of sorts with mama gone so much. He has been playing "musical beds" to distract himself. By that, I mean he sleeps in different beds all throughout the day. For me, I only sleep in the bed in my crate or the one on daddy's office floor. If there is a lap, I'd rather be in that.

But Sparky has been without his favored human's lap since she has been gone so much. Boy, when she came home he growled at Chance and me so that he could slobber mama with licks and kisses. I laughed when she reprimanded him. Actually, he just gave me a dirty look; with Chance he went for the jugular. Chance looked at him like, 'home-boy, chill out'.

In other news, my daddy has started working from home. Do you realize what this means?! I have a lap at my disposal 24/7. I am so pleased with this new arrangement. I wish all dogs had the same opportunity.

2 comments:

Nadine, Chewy and Lilibell said...

You are sooooo lucky to have a lap 24/7!! I wish I did, I only have my Mom's lap for a few hours a day : (

Chi kisses, Lilibell

Holly said...

Hello Izabella! My name is Miss Bella Lou. I just love your pearls there in your picture! Can we be chi friends?!

Woof woof!
Bella